The Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatisation of the Slovak Republic intends to provide access to its website, in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This Accessibility Statement refers to website www.mirri.gov.sk.
State of conformity
This website is partially in line with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and on amendment to other acts as amended and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 with regard to components of non-conformity specified below.
The content specified below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies:
- Pictures in PDF documents do not contain alternative text. [Success criterion 1.1.1 Non-textual content]
- Several headings on the website are not defined in a semantically correct manner. Tables in text documents (PDF, DOCX, ODT, …) do not have defined headings. [Success criterion 1.3.1 Information and mutual relations]
- Certain hypertext links use colour as the only distinguishing means from the regular text. [Success criterion 1.4.1 Use of colours]
- Certain navigation components do not have sufficient contrast. [Success criterion 1.4.3 Contrast (minimum)]
- Several PDF documents are scanned without using OCR layer. [Success criterion 1.4.5 Text in the format of pictures]
- Several non-textual components do not have sufficient contrast. [Success criterion 1.4.11 Contrast of non-textual components]
- Several items in the main menu cannot be accessed using keyboard. [Success criterion 2.1.1 Keyboard]
- Subsites do not support the mechanism for skipping repeated parts of the content. [Success criterion 2.4.1 Skipping blocks]
- Several links are not sufficiently comprehensible outside of the context. [Success criterion 2.4.4 Purpose of the link (in the context)]
- The responsive design of the site does not feature the keyboard focus indicator for the button for main menu. [Success criterion 2.4.7 Keyboard focus indicator]
- Logos in the English version of the site have alternative texts in Slovak language. [Success criterion 3.1.2 Language of different sections]
- Several buttons do not have defined name tags. [Success criterion 3.3.2 Name tags or instructions]
- There are incorrectly nested components on the site. [Success criterion 4.1.1 Syntactic analysis]
- Titles are not defined for frames and labels for forms. [Success criterion 4.1.2 Name, function, value]
- Non-conformity with Slovak generally binding legal regulations governing standards for accessibility of website and mobile applications:
- Sites that feature mandatorily published information based on separate regulations do not contain the date of site publication and the date of latest update. [§15(k) of Decree of the ODPMII No. 78/2020 on standards for information technologies of the public administration]
- Several links do not contain meaningfully distinctive information as the text of the link. [§16(f) of Decree of the ODPMII No. 78/2020 on standards for information technologies of the public administration]
- Several links do not contain information about the file format and size. Users are not informed that the hypertext link is connected to a file of different format (e.g., RTF, DOCX, XLS, PDF, ZIP, etc.). [§18(i) of Decree of the ODPMII No. 78/2020 on standards for information technologies of the public administration]
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Statement was prepared on 14 November 2019.
The assessment of conformity of the website with requirements of Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was performed in the form of self-assessment.
The Statement was most recently updated on 23 June 2021.
Feedback and contact information
In the event of any difficulties with accessibility of the website, please, contact us at e-mail address: email@example.com. The website is administered by the Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic and it is operated by the National Agency for Network and Electronic Services.
The contact person for accessibility and handling requests for feedback is Ms Alexandra Boškovičová from the Communication Department.
In the event of unsatisfactory response to motions or applications sent as part of the feedback to a public sector body, in line with Art.7(1)(b) of Directive 2016/2102 of the Euorpean Parliament, you can notify, as part of the enforcement procedure, the body authorised to enforce the Directive, i.e. the Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org