Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic
811 09 Bratislava
Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 11:30 am /12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Friday: 9 am – 11:30 am/12:30 pm – 2 pm
Lunch break: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Electronic registrar: slovensko.sk
The Ministry accepts electronic consignments in data formats referred to in Decree 55/2014 Coll. on standards for information systems in the public administration:
- Portable Document Format (.pdf) version A-1 (PDF/A-1) and A-2 (PDF/A-2),
- Portable Document Format (.pdf) minimum version 1.3 and maximum version 1.7 in line with 19(a)(2),
- Plain Text Format in UTF-8 coding (.txt),
- Portable Network Graphics (.png),
- XMLDataContainer (.xml) – XML data container as per Annex 11 to Decree 55/2014 Coll. on standards or
- in other electronic document formats if the sender and the recipient agree upon it. (doc, docx, RTF, odt, xls, xlsx, jpg, tif).
Electronic documents must be, in general, along with the electronic signature or electronic seal authorising the documents, included:
- in the ASiC signature container (.asics, .scs, .asice, .sce) or
- different signature container if the sender and the recipient agree upon it (for example, .zep, .xzep).
For electronic documents in the PDF format, the electronic signature or electronic seal authorising documents can form a part of the file in the PDF format (.pdf) and, therefore, do not need to be included to the signature container. In such case, it is the so-called PAdES signature.